Re: [dev] System shell for sta.li

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 22:57:07 +0200

On 27 April 2013 21:47, Thorsten Glaser <tg_AT_mirbsd.de> wrote:
> Anselm R Garbe dixit:
>
>>Can you elaborate on this functionality a bit that mksh provides, but
>>pdksh doesn't?
>
> Not easily; the last release of pdksh was in 1999, and mksh is
> actively developed; even pointing out every single bugfix, for
> POSuX compliance or genuine, would take several Kibibytes.

[...]

Thanks for your explanation, please check my other mail I just sent.
If we can fix the mksh build system, it might become a valid candidate
for the default shell in sta.li, probably even sbase (though for sbase
David must decide if he'd be willing to accept this, I don't have a
stake in sbase).

Best regards,
Anselm