[dev] Announcing ubase - the ugly/unportable base

From: sin <sin_AT_2f30.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 14:25:49 +0300

Hi all,

After a recent discussion about including things like df(1)
in sbase we agreed that sbase should be free of unportable code.
I've quickly hacked together ubase[1]. I've taken sbase, stripped
it out and added an $(OS) var in config.mk.

Have a look at the code and let me know if there is anything
you'd like to see in terms of code organization etc.

I'm happy to maintain this and maybe host it at suckless.org as
we do not currently have an ml at 2f30 for easily managing patches.

Thanks for your time,
sin

[1] http://git.2f30.org/ubase/