[dev] [sbase] Portability of chvt

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 20:12:35 +0200

Hello,

        I was testing some of the tools of sbase, and after
trying chvt I could see that it inserts directly in the code
the ioctl values of linux, without including the header of
the linux kernel. The problem comes when you try it with other
operating system. You don't get any compilation problem,
but it doesn't work and it is really dangerous (maybe in
the other operating system this ioctl values do bad things).

        I think should be some control about what applications
are built in each plataform, or even discuss if non portable
applications should be in sbase.

Best regards,

--
Roberto E. Vargas Caballero