Re: [dev] [stali] Status

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:26:12 +0300

Am 8/29/13 9:15 PM, schrieb Anselm R Garbe:
> On 29 August 2013 16:37, FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de> wrote:
>> Am 8/29/13 4:58 PM, schrieb Andrew Mikhnevich:
>>
>>> I'm intresting in stali so.
>>> In the conference(http://suckless.org/conference) was the performance of
>>> this.
>>> Presentation here http://suckless.org/slcon13.pdf
>>>
>>> But no http://git.sta.li/ or is it still private.

>> Thanks for pointing to the pdf-file, Andrew. I seem to have missed it while
>> going through the slcon-page.
>> Reading the slides however, I still wonder what happened to
>> http://git.sta.li announced to be launched that night.
>
> Sorry, the cgit contained an error. This is fixed now.
>
> Best regards,
> Anselm

Alright, thanks for taking care of this!

A little note concerning sta.li: If we're planning to use runit as an
init-system, it would be nice to have it hosted on git.sta.li.
The core-software hasn't been committed to in four years and is in bad
need for a restructure.

Also, it surely would be great if we had the proposed stali-init-scripts
by Christoph Lohmann available at this central location.

These are just some raw ideas, but I'm sure development will kick off
very well once there's some _transparent_ activity.

What do you all think?

cheers

FRIGN