[dev] st: bracketed paste mode

From: Egmont Koblinger <egmont_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:18:21 +0200

Hi,

I attach a simple patch to st, to enable bracketed paste mode (
http://invisible-island.net/xterm/ctlseqs/ctlseqs.html#Bracketed%20Paste%20Mode).

It's mainly useful for text editors to disable line wrapping and auto
indentation when text is being pasted, rather than typed from keyboard.

On the emulator side, it is supported by at least xterm, urxvt,
gnome-terminal, putty, iterm2; and I have a patch for konsole.

On the application side, vim can be configured easily to handle this, and I
have pending patches for mcedit and joe. Probably many others also support
it.

I hope you like it and find it worthwhile to apply :)

thx,
egmont