Re: [dev] Re: Talk about suckless

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:08:24 +0200

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:57:03 +0200
Silvan Jegen <s.jegen_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> > Yeah, Christoph likes to do that sometimes. I think the blatantly
> > over-the-top-ness of it is designed to show that he isn't really
> > serious. Though one can never quite be sure with Christoph...
> >
> > It all adds colour to the list. Admittedly it might also put people
> > off participating, but I don't think Christoph would appreciate
> > being asked to change his ways to make the list more approachable.
>

> Maybe he tries to mimic Mr. Torvalds?
>
> I kid, I kid... :P

Silvan, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

It's his temper alright - in the mailing list. How long have you been a
follower? And you *still* haven't learnt the first rule of mailing lists?

If a person's behaviour results in adding colour to the list, it's due to the person's behaviour. We never EVER blame the person for mimicing somebody else. How hard can this be to understand?

<https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/12/23/75>

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>