Re: [dev] music db editor

From: Evan Buswell <ebuswell_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 13:43:11 -0700

Thanks; that looks like a great starting point. One way of doing this
would be to define/borrow a simple key/value db protocol, build/borrow
a server that would speak this db protocol, but with the back end
being your music library. Then the front end could just be a
completely generic visual db editor. I think I might try and go with
that.

-Evan