Re: [dev] [st] [patch] Cleanup config.def.h, eliminate mappedkeys, simplify matching.

From: Mark Edgar <medgar123_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:05:19 +0200

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Roberto E. Vargas Caballero
<k0ga_AT_shike2.com> wrote:
> Please send atomic patches

Sorry for the mess, I've broken these changes out now.

> In this case the tab part is not correct, because we use
> smart tabs in the project, tabs for indentation and spaces for
> alignment.

Yes, mshortcuts[] and shortcuts[] in config.def.h are using tabs for
alignment instead of spaces. Isn't that against the style?

> appkey and appcursor have the 'app' prefix because
> they are related to the application modes of the terminal

OK, I've kept the names from st.c and changed only config.def.h.

     -Mark