Mailing list behaviour - was: [dev] [dmenu] [dwm] [patch] open in new terminal window

From: Truls Becken <truls.becken_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:51:24 +0100

Please don't reply to a random message in order to start a new thread!

I see people do this from time to time on most of the lists I subscribe to.
Almost never do anybody complain about it, but to me it seems just as bad as
top posting. There is absolutely no reason to do this.

And the irony of this happening to a thread about mailing list behaviour!

-Truls