[dev] suckless shell prompt?

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:54:55 +0100

Heyho,

I've written a simple shell prompt programm in C. It takes up to two arguments
(term width and last exit status code) and prints a pretty prompt containing
info about git if you are inside a repository. Since I did not want to call
multiple git and sed processes every time the prompt gets drawn, I use a single
binary linking libgit2. The sloccount currently is at 286 lines of C code, but
in some cases too complex for my liking. Therefore I would love to get some
improvement ideas from you guys.

You can find the project on github: https://github.com/schachmat/slcp

--Markus