Re: [dev] [st] System freeze when killing X after using st-git (fixed)

From: <sekret_AT_posteo.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 23:25:50 +0100

* Alexander Huemer <alexander.huemer_AT_xx.vu> [26.11.2013 22:25]:
> Since nobody else reported that bug, it really seems like the problem
> lies in the nature of your particular system.

Unfortunately it's not.

I think I remember that this issue was reported here before. The problem is quite old. I have this problem on two different systems (my netbook and my desktop computer), so I think it is independent of the system. On both my systems I have ATI cards and 64bit Archlinux runs on both.

I was just too lazy and stuck with the latest stable version of st, but honestly I'd much prefer to use st-git!