Re: [dev][announce] slm - music curation

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:57:04 +0100

Raphaƫl Proust wrote:
> - include the whole album under all of the artists who have a track on said
> album?

I would not want compilations from 20 different artists to show up under every
one of those artists.

> - consider `&`, `feat`, `feat.`, `featuring`, `,`, &c. as separators
> in the artist field?

This is also annoying. I've settled with both problems by setting the
albumartist field for every track and choosing just one of the remaining artists
as the real one. Albumartist may be too complex already, but if you allow
multiple artists per track, it only gets worse.

--Markus