Re: [dev][announce] slm - music curation

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 18:51:34 +0100

Roberto E. Vargas Caballero wrote:
> Offer one of them as default option, but I think it should have the
> runtime option to select one or other.

Why does it have to be a runtime option? I don't think anyone wants to use both
symlinks and hardlinks on one system? Who has more than one music collection and
wants to manage them differently? I think a compile time option in config.h
would suffice just fine.

As I posted earlier, I would favor the hardlinks as default.

--Markus