Re: [dev] UI toolkit 9P-server

From: Ramil Farkhshatov <ramil_AT_gmx.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:31:38 +0400

FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de> wrote:

> 1) I started uifs, a black window opens
> 2) I start the client, it tells me

When uifs running just start the `samples/wm` script it will run client
itself. Without other applications you will see nothing though.
`samples/wm` is just an example of window manager-ish application and
just switches to last exported control.

I've included a sample application `samples/ui` which uses 9pfuse (it
could be fixed to use 9mount, or mount, see `samples/fs.rc`).

(Oh dear. I have to learn writing proper documentation).