Re: [dev] hotkey (1) - a suckless global keybinder

From: Michael Hauser <awarewater_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:02:42 +0100

Thank you for this little gem!

A humble feature request: add the ability to have modal keybindings /
modes as in vim(1), etc…

Maybe someone with more experience could combine the superb keymodes
patch with this?

After hacking the code myself a little I am struck at implementing it
myself, as the whole X11/event system seems to be designed to make my
brain rot. :)

Well, your nice addition to the suckless tools has all in all made my
day, so thx again!

cheers, mih