Re: [dev] dvtm cmd-fifo issue

From: Marc André Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:49:34 +0100

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 04:19:56PM +0700, Peter A. Shevtsov wrote:
> Hello Marc! Thank you for this fine software dvtm! I really like it!
>
> Today I was playing with cmd-fifo feature to automate some of my daily tasks.

Out of interest, for what do you use the cmd-fifo interface?

I originally added it because I wanted to create a mail client consisting
of multiple simple binaries. One would would display a threaded view
of messages then upon message selection a new window would open and
another small filter program would display the mail etc.

Sadly I never found the time/motivation to look into it more seriously.

Marc

--
 Marc André Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0