[dev] [quark][patches] fixes and http 304 not modified

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:39:15 +0100

Hi,

I would like to send a couple of patches for quark. I made more
changes to quark for my own purposes, but I thought the below changes
might be useful for the suckless quark aswell :) . Feel free to apply
any patch (or none) you want.

Attachments:

Fixes:
======

0001-http-status-moved-permanently-is-code-301.patch:
    change the HTTP status code of "moved permanently" from 302 (moved
temporary) to 301.

0002-remove-unused-code.patch:
    removed some unused code.

Features:
=========

0003-implement-http-not-modified.patch:

    On each request quark sends the "last-modified" header with the
modification time of the requested file. The clients browser might
store this field and use it on the next request(s). Quark will check
the "if-modified-since" field with the modified date sent by the
client, depending on this send all the data or the "304 not modified"
http status.

    CAVEAT: it is assumed the exact field will be send by the client,
no date/time conversion is done for simplicity sake, as far as that's
possible with http ;)

The patches are also available at:
http://www.codemadness.nl/downloads/patches/quark/

Kind regards,