Re: [dev] Reasonable Makefiles

From: Dmitrij D. Czarkoff <czarkoff_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:01:36 +0100

Nick said:
> Interesting. How do you handle things like ldflags and cflags for
> specific libraries? Are they just all listed in the central
> config.mk, with more lines added when an application is added that
> needs them?

You might have a look at BSD's ports infrastructure: there is some
single location of settings somewhere in ports infrastructure itself, a
user-editable configuration file (I expect Anselm would replace those
with one config.mk) and individual ports that need some specific flags
override the config values in their makefiles.

--
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff