Re: [dev] tmux/screen alternative

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:53:24 +0100

> Remark: st -o .../bla.st is not explicitely what I'm after. I only
> want the output and I don't want to specify a file name each time I
> run it. I guess I will hack st to log to /var/log or something similar
> for this task.

I have some patches in my repository about this point. There are some
sequences selated to printers, which can be used for this issue. With the
modifications I have, you can enable or disable the writing to the output,
even if you didn't start st with -o option, or even better, you can write
only the current line or the selected text (this patch makes obsolete the
wiki patch about pipes). I hope send it in the next days.

Regards,

--
Roberto E. Vargas Caballero