[dev] [off-topic]How to donate to suckless.org?

From: YpN <ypn_AT_autistici.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:54:47 +0100

Hi there,

Few days ago, I sent an email to Anselm R Garbe because I want
to donate to suckless.org. I didn't have an answer so far.
Actually, there is a donate page on the "official" website, but
I think it's not enough clear. It seems we can't donate without
a Paypal account.
Would you mind to put a link, where we can just donate? For
example, OpenBSD Foundation allows us to do that, so I would
appreciate it.

I hope that mail will be useful.

Best regards
Y.