[dev] [st] Understading st behaviour

From: Amadeus Folego <amadeusfolego_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:52:40 -0300

Hi Guys,

I wanted some help to understand some things that happen with me using
st 0.5 that are kinda new, (coming from urxvt and other terms), these are:

1. If you open a program like mutt, ssh, or newsbeuter and kill the
window with the wm (like xmonad) the process will not be killed.

2. When installing packages with yaourt it hangs when asking if you want
to continue building a package and you can't pass keys to stdin, they
are printed on the screen.

Are these design decisions, features that were not developed yet, or bugs?