Re: [dev] Top Posting (was: Backspace (was: st stutter and freeze ...))

From: Charlie Kester <corky1951_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:21:41 -0700

(Oh joy, another thread about posting etiquette!)

On Thu 10 Apr 2014 at 10:13:49 PDT Louis Santillan wrote:
>When someone invents a monitor that supports displaying content that
>is below the fold, first, I'll stop top posting.

Displaying content below the fold is only an issue when people fail to
trim their quotes when replying -- a sin which in many people's opinion
is far more grievous than top-posting.

Contributing to and thereby exacerbating these etiquette threads is yet
another sin. Mea culpa.