[dev][ubase] Implement switch_root

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:10:51 +0200

Good day,

sometimes, you depend on an initramfs to do stuff for you before
the rootfs is available.
Busybox has become the standard for "all your initramfs needs", but
tbh, I hate working with it.
Statically linking sbase and ubase and choosing the tools you need for
the job almost solves the problem, but the lack of switch_root, which
almost every initramfs depends on, forces you to use busybox (because
util-linux doesn't link statically).

Now, I would've already sent in a patch, but I am pretty sure somebody
here already hacked it together before. So, to save my time, I better
ask now.

Cheers

FRIGN

--