Re: [dev] [st] Understading st behaviour

From: Amadeus Folego <amadeusfolego_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:29:41 -0300

Thanks for the detailed explanation random! I guess I did not use the
correct terms appropriatelly.

Would a suckless library for handling detaching, scrolling and
multiplexing be something that could have some demand and even be used?

Maybe that would make adding functionality to st trivial with simple
patches? In a way that we could just plugin the library if it's
available and require the specific features by configuration?

Just some thoughts...