[dev] [sbase] sort: add -k support

From: Jakob Kramer <jakob.kramer_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:56:48 +0200

Hello!

Here is my patch to add -k support to sort and remove the -u flag from
it, because it does not work (and even less so with my -k patch. It
does strcmp to compare two lines that are already sorted to check if
they are the same, but that already does not work when "-n -u" is
given. A correct implementation of -u should rather check if the sort
function thinks they were the same.

The -k flag is not complete in that it does not support modifiers
specific to a single key definition.

Regards,
Jakob Kramer