Re: [dev] [st][patch] Allow mouse selection override using ShiftMask

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 16:41:49 +0200

> Anyone has further ideas about such a feature and whether it belongs
> to the terminal?

I don't understand here why an application should take care of this feature,
and I don't know what is the point here.If someone could explain a bit
more about it could be good.

> [1]: from dvtm(1) manpage:
> Copy and Paste
> By default dvtm captures mouse events to provide the
> actions listed below. Unfortunately this

Why these actions should be provided by dvtm? X server supplies for
all the programs, so I think is the correct place for it, because in
other case you need to duplicate this functionality in all the programs.

Regards,

--
Roberto E. Vargas Caballero