Re: [dev] [dmenu] regexp with dmenu?

From: Thuban <thuban_AT_yeuxdelibad.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 19:30:24 +0200

> > Now if you want an interactive grep, I don't think dmenu is the tool for it. It
> > is designed to only output one result string and not multiple ones.

Interactive grep, this is it exactly. (Sorry, I have some trouble to
find my words in english...).

I'll look at the fuzzy patch or I'll try to write something.

My needs Aren't very important indeed, I just had this idea whan I was
looking for a song in a mpd playlist : I knew the artist and the last
word of the song title, and I wish I could write in dmenu : `Two Steps
From*Torment`

Regards,

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Thuban
| `-'    PubKey : http://yeuxdelibad.net/Divers/thuban.pub
 \_      KeyID : 0x54CD2F2F
Envoyé à partir de mon serveur auto-hébergé