Re: [dev] suckless distro

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 17:35:27 +0200

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:28:42 -0700
Ryan O’Hara <rninty_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> How do you usually get around Skype being Skype?

It was an example. People seriously using Skype now are forced to have
PA installed. And many people have to use Skype because their work
requires it.

> Where does that assumption come into play in Arch?
> I’m using a tiling WM with no problems.

Read this[0]. There are plenty of programs not working well with
tiling-wm's. It's choice not to use them, but I felt like including
them in my list.

Cheers

FRIGN

[0]: http://suckless.org/sucks