Re: [dev] arrow in the knee because of the GNU GPL???

From: Calvin Morrison <mutantturkey_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:52:33 -0400

On 25 June 2014 12:49, Calvin Morrison <mutantturkey_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could you describe to us what *exactly* did happen to you?
>
> see [0]
>
> [0] http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-took-an-arrow-in-the-knee

But more seriously, GNU freedom is the same kind of 'freedom' that is
promised by communists. It's actually not very free. If you craft your
words enough, and trick people enough, then they will believe it is
free, while being coerced into helping the 'greater good'

Free should mean anyone can take my code and do what they please with
it. Somewhat free is usually like, they can do whatever they want, but
leave my name on it. GNU Free is, sure you can use it, but you need to
contribute back any changes you make or else.