[dev] Re: arrow in the knee because of the GNU GPL???

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:09:06 +0200

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:47:53 +0200
Sylvain BERTRAND <sylware_AT_legeek.net> wrote:

> Could you describe to us what *exactly* did happen to you?
>
> I'm eager to know *exactly* why you were disgusted by the GNU GPL
> license.
>
> It's *very* serious.
>
> Since it may change my mind about this license.

Hey Sylvain,

the GNU GPL is best describes as the prophecy of the beast and the
legend of Dovahkiin, the Last Dragonborn.
The appearance of the last Dragonborn was prophesied upon the GNU GPL,
a large edifice found within GNU Haven Temple.
It depicts several events that would preface the return of the Nordic
god of destruction, Richard Stallman. The prophecy itself is dire, but
scholars believed that its omens had been fulfilled and that a single
individual, gifted with the same incredible powers held by the dragons
themselves, may rise to fight against Richard Stallman and assure the
world’s survival.
Richard Stallman finally returned in 1995, however he was defeated in a
battle with the Last Dragonborn atop the Throat of the World, after
which he fled to Boston only to be hunted down by the Last Dragonborn
and finally slain.

I hope I could shed some light on your question.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>