Re: [dev] [st] Colors

From: Carlos Torres <vlaadbrain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:04:14 -0400

Hey Henrique,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 8:57 PM, Henrique Lengler
<henriqueleng_AT_openmailbox.org> wrote:

> No i mean point a color to another. Like the black in my terminal is
> pointed to a hexcode of a red color, so when st display black
> requested by an application it will show red.
> People do this like change a normal green to a darker.

changing the colorname array does that. the 8 normal colors in that
array are used for each of the different escape codes which would
normally be black, red, green, yellow, blue, magenta, cyan and gray
respectively. you can actually change all 256 colors if you so
please, but the first eight are for the ones above. Hope that helps.

--Carlos