Re: [dev] Ideas for using sic

From: Evan Gates <evan.gates_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 14:30:56 -0700

Hello,

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff <czarkoff_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> random832_AT_fastmail.us said:
>> It occurs to me that a "line input" program (that would work along the
>> lines of a mud client, with a separate editable input line from where
>> output goes, and maybe managing scrollback) would be a good candidate
>> for a "do one thing" utility.
>
> srw[1] apparently does that.
>
> [1] http://bitbucket.org/emg/srw
>
> --
> Dmitrij D. Czarkoff

Yes it does, but it's a horrible piece of code that desperately needs
to be rewritten from the ground up along with pcw[0] and cw (in the
pcw project). I haven't touched them in a long time because they work
well enough for me when using ii. You have been warned.

-emg

[0] http://bitbucket.org/emg/pcw