Re: [dev] rebooting the web (it was: surf rewrite for WebKit2GTK)

From: Calvin Morrison <mutantturkey_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:40:59 -0400

Well there are certainly two types of websites,

Applications, IE open for hours, has many pages that are linked
together, like Facebook, Gmail, etc

then there is more of the 'content' sites, where each page stands on
it's own just fine, like a news website.

For portability, use what you've got. JS/HTML5/WebGL already are
dominant, so just put whatever abstractly on top?