[dev] Tools that can format C code into dwm.c/st.c style

From: ACE <a.mad.coder_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 22:46:37 +0100

Hello.

I was curious to see if anyone has any tools that supports you in
formatting the code to the same style used in dwm.c or st.c.

I tried playing around with "clang-format", but I couldn't find a way
proper way to keep the function names like so:

    int
    main(int argc, char *argv[]) {...

I'm wondering if someone has a style defined for "clang-format" or
"astyle" or any of the other tools out there, that formats the code
according to the same style as used in dwm.c or st.c.

Currently I code in vim and all I've setup in vim is to use the same
tab/indentation settings. Are there any extra settings/plugins for vim
that help with the code style that you could recommend? e.g. the
config.h has a nice alignment of the values, currently I try to align it
manually.