Re: [dev] Found a bug in surf

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:39:09 +0100

Vampyrah Broadcasting wrote:
> The reason why I opened the web console is because I wanted to copy
> the current URL. Is there any way to do this?

Ctrl-y copies the url currently hovered over by the mouse or if the mouse does
not hover over any link it copies the url of the current page.

Could you compile surf with CFLAGS and LDFLAGS useing "-g" (you probably want to
set -O0 in CFLAGS and remove -s in LDFLAGS too) and then run it through gdb to
provide a (full) backtrace?

--Markus