Re: [dev] [surf] http auth in webkit 2.4.7

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:57:01 +0100

Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> I am using the same webkit version and can’t confirm the bug. Please re‐
> port back with the sample page.

Heyho Christoph,

apparently the 'AuthType Basic' works. What's not working is LDAP-based group
authentication. See the .htaccess file below. I also confirmed this bug exists
in uzbl, so it probably is not a bug in surf.

----- .htaccess -----
AddDefaultCharset utf-8
AddType text/plain .tex
DirectoryIndex index.php

<Files "vorlage.php">
  SSLRequireSSL
  Require ldap-group cn=BLA,ou=Group,dc=SUBDOMAIN,dc=DOMAIN,dc=TLD
</Files>

<Files "upload.php">
  SSLRequireSSL
  Require ldap-group cn=BLA,ou=Group,dc=SUBDOMAIN,dc=DOMAIN,dc=TLD
</Files>
----- .htaccess -----

Unfortunately I probably can't setup a test instance with this setup for you,
but we'll see.

--Markus