[dev] surf alternatives for Adblock Plus, Privacy Badger, Self-Destructing Cookies, BetterPrivacy

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:44:46 -0500

Hello. I am trying surf instead of Firefox (which I've used for very
many years). So far so good. The difference in memory usage is
amazing.

There are a few Firefox extensions that I've come to rely on. What do
you use or what do you suggest that I use to provide the functionality
of the following Firefox extensions:

Adblock Plus for blocking ads, see https://adblockplus.org/

Privacy Badger for blocking trackers, see
https://www.eff.org/privacybadger

Self-Destructing Cookies for automatically deleting cookies, see
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/self-destructing-cookies/

BetterPrivacy for blocking Flash cookies, see
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/

Thanks!

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free