Re: [dev] [anouncement] yacc

From: Alex Pilon <alp_AT_alexpilon.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 22:42:03 -0500

> > > https://github.com/mpu/ninja
> >
> > Name clash. Ninja's a build system.
> >
> > http://martine.github.io/ninja/
>
> Hi Alex, the "name" I was asking for is "miniyacc".

Pardon me, I wasn't clear. It's just the project name with which I was
concerned. Suppose that miniyacc's adopted by suckless¹ or some other
project, it should not be an issue. However, if it preserves its
original parent project's identity… well, hopefully that won't confuse
anybody.

Regards,

Alex Pilon

¹: Though not in the least my prerogative nor something I'd have a clue
   about the feasibility thereof.