Re: [dev] [surf] Webapps in Surf

From: Jeroen Op 't Eynde <jeroen_AT_simplistic.be>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 21:54:47 +0100

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 9:13 PM, <tautolog_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Which command line options are you using? This is so that people can try with your settings, and find settings that might work, and be able to tell you which would require changing.

Just running surf without cmd options. I get the same result using
my own build (see git link in initial mail) and the official package
from Arch repositories.

# ps ax | grep [s]urf
28911 ? Ssl 0:01 surf -- https://docs.google.com/<url to some file>

To be complete: the browser does render most of the page, but doesn't
activate controls because not everything is loaded, making it
unusable. The same for Hipchat, it renders a part of the page but not
the main 'chat' window.

Jeroen Op 't Eynde