Re: [dev] Potential bug in st fallback font code

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 07:42:19 -0400

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 06:39:49AM +0100, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> Why are you throwing half‐baked bug reports at me without doing any de‐
> bugging on your own? First of all, this is suckless: Bug reports have to
> be opened with a patch attached. Second: Don’t reply to yourself if you
> don’t have any new information in it.

He wasn't throwing anything at you. He was posting bug reports to the mailing
list. You are not forced to address them. Even if you are unwilling to
consider bug reports without patches, some others on the mailing list might be
interested in helping to make the bug more reproducible or to debug it.
Remember, this is suckless.