Re: [dev] Potential bug in st fallback font code

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 19:02:12 +0100

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 06:39:49 +0100
Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net> wrote:

> Maybe it’s time to move to pango to not have to
> deal with that bug reports anymore.

As much as I love hating pango, it's also the only
library I know of which handles assembled characters
properly.
One has to wonder how far fontconfig is away from all
Pando-dependencies.
If we switch to libsl in the long run, I could live
with Pango being linked in libsl and all suckless-
programs below that touching it only with rubber gloves.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>