[dev] [sbase][offtopic] sbase in the wild

From: Vampyrah Broadcasting <vampyrahbroadcasting_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 21:08:28 +0100

Hello everybody,

My teacher is pregnant, so our class made a present for her: personally
painted rompers. I decided to put cat.c 20150303 from sbase on the romper
because:
1) at school I am known to be busy with stuff like this
2) the word cat spooks through my head for already 2 months, lol
3) a cat is a funny animal
4) suckless sbase cat.c is so tiny that it fits onto something as small as
a romper.
The result is a little crude, but I still wanted to share it with you

Cheers,

Dennis

DSC_0121.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: DSC_0121.JPG)