Re: [dev] [sbase][offtopic] sbase in the wild

From: Vampyrah Broadcasting <vampyrahbroadcasting_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 21:35:09 +0100

Hello,

What does the word "refactor" mean?

An explanation of the cat command is on the back of the romper, along
with the file name (cat.c), the software where it belongs to (sbase),
the developer (suckless), the license (MIT, right?) and the version
(20150303). I tried to write the explanation as if my teacher were a
six-year old, so it's a little less mistery for her :D

Cheers,

Dennis