Re: [dev] [sbase][offtopic] sbase in the wild

From: Vampyrah Broadcasting <vampyrahbroadcasting_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 22:22:52 +0100

Just because this is already offtopic and because I just want to
philosophize with you: they could not understand it. Look at Egyptian
hieroglyphes: they could have only be solved by Rosetta's rock. I
think it can be (partially) solved without it, but you would at least
need tons and tons of text, supported by pictures, videos and the
like. If the far future civilization would find a backup of Wikipedia
at its last state before the Apocalypse, they could decript it. If
they found all seasons of Sesame Street, they could too (because many
refugees who do not know any language other than their own learn the
language of the new country that way :))