Re: [dev] [faq] How do I push to st repository?

From: Ivan Tham <ivanthamjunhoe_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 23:10:54 +0800

Thanks, but it takes time reading it. For now, I just know how to push
code to github and do a pull request. Do you know what topic is
important in developing for suckless.org and I hope you can add this
to community to help some newbies in starting.

[Off topic] How to learn C language the fast way, without a 100+ pages
book (this will spoil my eyesight)?