Re: [dev] [st] Problems when typing

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 06:36:24 +0100

Greetings.

On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 06:36:24 +0100 Ivan Tham <ivanthamjunhoe_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, I think you mean to paste the patch here.

Please don’t spam this mailinglist with twitter‐size requests. You can
type long e‐mails and discuss in them. It’s not just that some bots an‐
swer your short questions because you are too lazy to inform yourself.
If you expect answers from me in the future you will have to send me a
formal proof that you have read [0], wrote at least a project of a size
of 500 lines of source code and published it somewhere using git.

Please comrades stop answering him. He has said that he’s unwilling to
read a C book and tries to use this mailinglist as is personal glory
hole for programming questions. He’s clearly a pure customer.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_C_Programming_Language_(book)