Re: [dev] [st] Bugs in scrollback buffer patch

From: Alex Pilon <alp_AT_alexpilon.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 20:00:17 -0400

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 01:08:14PM +0100, Roberto E. Vargas Caballero wrote:
> > * You can scroll past the top line in the buffer. Fixed with the
> > attached diff.
>
> You can push your changes to the wiki if you want.

I will, and again when I fix those two other items. School priorities.
Strake rebased the patch onto a more recent version of st and made a few
bug fixes. I just fixed tabs and made the terminal not scroll back past
the start.

It seems to be in vogue to squash patches into one, and lose history.
The one on the website purports to be from Alexander Huemer, but the
authors are listed as Jochen Sprickerhof and Matthew on the web page,
and http://lists.suckless.org/dev/1310/17807.html also mentions v4hn.

Do we care here at suckless to preserve that metadata, or is a plain
unified diff just fine?

Proposed updated patch attached.

Regards,

Alex Pilon