Re: [dev] [st] Backspace is now Linux

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:26:27 +0100

Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> St now has the Linux behaviour of Backspace as a default. Please change
> your configuration back from not using any strange backspace hacks.

Heyho,

using the current master without modification I still notice a little glitch
with mutt. In the line editor (e.g. when entering recipients address) if I press
the delete key, mutt actually deletes the character in front of the cursor
(„backspace behaviour“) and not the one under the cursor as it should. Since I
have no other X terminal emulator installed and it also happens when using mutt
from the linux console, I am not sure if this problem is even related to st, but
maybe someone out there has a hint worth following.

--Markus