Re: [dev] [st utf8 3/4] Change internal character representation.

From: Jan Christoph Ebersbach <jceb_AT_e-jc.de>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 16:06:57 +0200

Hi,

I just realized that UTF-8 characters aren't supported as word
delimiters. The attached patch fixes this issue.

For a higher usefulness of the utf8strchr function, the index of the
UTF-8 character could be returned in addition with a Rune instead of a
char*. Since utf8strchr is currently only used by ISDELIM I didn't
bother to increase the complexity.

Please let me know if I should change something.

Cheers,

Jan Christoph

--
Jan Christoph Ebersbach
I didn’t want some petty, inferior brand of righteousness that comes