Re: [dev] Torified surf is unstable

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:48:05 +0200

Greetings.

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:48:05 +0200 GhostAV <ghostav_AT_riseup.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 12:38:40PM +0200, Gabriel Pérez-Cerezo wrote:
> > It really seems to be a problem with torsocks. I have already solved
> > this problem with a patch GhostAV just sent me on this list that adds
> > SOCKS support to surf. It works fine now.
>
> As i failed to send the patch to the list, i resend it now:

Thanks for sending in the patch. It has been applied to mainline. I’m
sorry, I forgot ‐c when dong the git am.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

"Twenty-four years of experience tell us that the right task, policy and style of work invariably conform with the demands of the masses at a given time and place and invariably strengthen our ties with the masses, and the wrong task, policy and style of work invariably disagree with the demands of the masses at a given time and place and invariably alienate us from the masses. The reason why such evils as dogmatism, empiricism, commandism, tailism, sectarianism, bureaucracy and an arrogant attitude in work are definitely harmful and intolerable, and why anyone suffering from these maladies must overcome them, is that they alienate us from the masses."
     --Mao Tse Tung ("On Coalition Government" (April 24, 1945), Selected Works, Vol. III, p. 315.)